Paul Davis Restoration of Montgomery & Berks Counties is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to commercial, residential and institutional structures due to storm, fire, mold, water or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to collaborate with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of expertise, experience and excellence that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by storm, fire, mold, water or other disaster, Call Paul!